By using N2/H20 instead of H35/N2 gas, the expense of gas is reduced, cut speed is increased, and distortion and the heat-affected zone are minimized. The result is a clean, dross-free and oxide-free cut surface that’s ready to weld, form and paint. How does Water Mist Secondary technology work? During the cutting process, the water in the shield stream is divided into its principal components—hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen creates a reduced atmosphere in the cut zone, isolating it from contaminants at a much lower cost per metre than other cutting processes. Since it uses normal tap water, Water Mist Secondary also reduces production costs and keeps overall energy usage to a minimum. WMS technology is recommended for non-ferrous cutting up to 40 mm
• Lowest operating cost.
• Cut speeds up to 3 times higher compared to H35 cutting.
• Dross-free cutting from 1 mm to 40 mm.
• Oxide-free cut face surface.
• Wide parameter window makes it easy to obtain the best results
• Cut quality on aluminium is comparable to laser
• Small heat-affected zone and less distortion
• Cut surface is ready to weld.